It is our belief that the quality standard of our wide range of chemicals such as RO Cleaner can be more stringent than the law of any country. Observing quality-control guidelines in order to establishing quality benchmark, we develop high-test RO Cleaner that is used to desalinate the brackish water. RO Cleaner has gone profoundly important for desalination waste water treatment for reuse and has some how superseded other desalination processes like thermal & chemical. We take responsibility about practicing the quality-assurance guidelines, besides leveraging the advanced production facilities including mixing, packaging and storage, enabling us to compose RO Cleaner that ensures efficacious qualities as well as conforming to regulatory compliance.
- Accurate PH value.
- Excellent cleaning performance.
- Enhanced performance at varying temperature.
- Ease of use & high efficacy.
- Provide better flow rate and pressure.
- Effective cleaning agent developed to support the cleaning of acid insoluble like sulphates of calcium (Ca), barium (Ba) and strontium (Sr), as well as calcium fluoride (CaF2).
- Helps in bringing the system back to the designed operating conditions by effective cleaning of deposits and foulants.
- Liquid product high level with active ingredients.
- Easily soluble in water.
- Works at low dose rate leading cost effective cleaning.
- Compatible with all membrane types.
- pH of 1% Solution 2.0 + 0.5
- Specific gravity 1.5 + 0.2
|Quick Detail |
|Product Name: ||RO Cleaner |
|Product Code: ||RO 07 |
|Brand Name: ||Trublu Technologies Pvt Ltd |
|Certification: ||ISO 9001 – 2008 |
|Business type: ||Manufacturer, Supplier & Service Provider |
|Place Of Origin: ||Chennai,Tamil Nadu,India |
|Payment Terms: ||Cash in advance, before shipment, per-authorized payment, by credit card, etc. |
|FOB Price: ||Sent by mail |
|Popular Markets: ||Indian markets |
|Minimum Order Quantity: ||As per requirement |
|Product Parameter |
|Purity: ||Pure |
|Capacity: ||50-200Gallon per day |
|Power (W): ||60 |
|Voltage (V): ||220 |
|Application: ||Reverse Osmosis Membrane Cleaner |
|Packaging & Delivery |
|Packaging Detail: ||Standard packaging or as per client request |
|Delivery Detail: ||Within 15 days to 1 month After Conformation |